Friday, February 1, 2013

Blog Graphics

I love graphics! I can't get enough of them. I have been puchasing graphics for many years and have quite a collection. Since I used one of my purchased sets for the header and sides on this blog, I want to give due. I purchased these graphics from The Shabby Shoppe. This is a wonderful site with amazing graphics that can be purchased. I love to do hybrid scrapbooking and this is one of my go to places. The digital kits, elements, papers, etc. are fantastic. It is also has wonderful resources to help you set up your own blog. I will talk more about where I purchase graphics and how I use them later. In the mean time, check out the Shabby Shoppe. It will take you hours to manuever through this site and look at everything. Have a great time, I know I always do when I visit them. There is also a link at the side of the page to take you there!

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment